Interested in becoming part of the Portland Open Team!? We are welcoming volunteers to join our team in two ways: Core Team & Event Volunteers.
- Event Volunteers: Volunteers can be anyone who is interested in attending the Portland Open and becoming part of the action. We are looking for volunteers to help with live scoring and spotting on the course. Both of these tasks can be easily trained, so if you don’t have experience, don’t fear! For every day you volunteer, you get Official Portland Open Merchandise including a shirt, discs, and a hat! Those volunteering full days also get lunch. Interested? Email in
email@example.com to get signed up!
- Core Team: Core Team members are folks with disc golf experience and would like to help with event set up pre-event and/or take on administrative and leadership roles during the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
directly with interest. Core team members receive free event merchandise, including and event polo and tech t-shirt, a hat, a selection of event discs, admission to the opening ceremonies and Bevel Craft Brewing tasting, and entry to the pre-sale for Disclandia IPA.
- For those looking to provide some pre-event help, there are work parties scheduled throughout the week meeting at Blue Lake. Join the team and you’ll get the details sent via email.
- For those helping during the event, you’ll be assigned to for live scoring and spotting shifts. Shifts are about half days, so feel free to reach out even if you don’t have a full day.
- There are volunteer meetings each morning of the event to check in and confirm assignments.
PORTLAND OPEN TEAM & FOUNDERS:
Zoe Andyke – email@example.com
Dustin Keegan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Spring – email@example.com
Event Advisors & Partners
Nate Doss – 3X World Disc Golf Champion, Bevel Craft Brewing
Val Jenkins – 4X World Disc Golf Champion, Bevel Craft Brewing